Een moment geduld aub.
Orca wetsuit 1.5 Alpha M
Orca wetsuit 1.5 Alpha M 8
Orca wetsuit 1.5 Alpha M
Natural SwimmerThe combination of innovative new technologies, such as Yamamoto 0.88 in the arms and Yamamoto 44 in the shoulders and back, makes the new Alpha wetsuit the most stretchable on the market. As well, the new FT1 technology in the knee panels offers unprecedented freedom of movement. With the new Alpha you will fly through your longer transitions. This wetsuit boasts a new, shorter reverse zip system which doesn’t limit your stroke, offering flexibility like never before. The perfect weapon for Natural Swimmers, who come from a swimming background and have a naturally good swimming technique, with no significant flaws. Concentrate on what really matters - swim without limits.
- 0.88 FREE
- 0.88 Free technology has been developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the aim of creating the most stretchable material currently available. The thinnest wetsuit on the market, at only 0.5mm thick, combines the best lining with a layer of Titanium to provide better thermal insulation. This revolutionary material is used in the arms and back, enabling a greater stroke length. A step forward in technology.
- YAMAMOTO 44
- This material, unique to Orca, is the most stretchable Yamamoto wetsuit material and only 1.5mm thick. Using this flexible component enables accommodates a smaller zip than other wetsuits on the market. A smaller zip creates less restriction and at the same time improves the product´s waterproofing.
- The wetsuit´s SCS coating reduces friction while you are swimming and the HydroLite leg panels, together with the FT1 technology, let you run freely. Never have the transitions been so fast.
- NEW ZIP SYSTEM
- The new reverse zip prevents the wetsuit from opening during the race. The zip is also smaller and shorter meaning less restriction
- The combination of Yamamoto 0.88 and Yamamoto 44 panels on the upper body, along with a shorter zip, offers you total movement. The FT1 technology in the knees delivers more lower body mobility to boost your kick.
- The buoyancy offered by this wetsuit keeps your position raised and horizontal without interfering with your swimming technique. Just the right amount of buoyancy to give the insulation you need.
Artikelen gerelateerd aan Orca wetsuit 1.5 Alpha M
Orders above the € 50,- will be shipped for free within the Netherlands
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket are:
- Pick up (Westkanaalweg 10e, 2461 EC Ter Aar, Netherlands) => Free
- -EUR 1 => € 21,65
- -EUR 2 => € 26,65
- -EUR 3 => € 27,95
- -WORLD => € 35,95
The above prices are for packages up to 5kg. It may happen that we can send your ordered products in a cheaper way. Should this be the case, we will first contact you. After an agreement, we will refund the excess amount back to your account. If you want more information about the shipment you can go to the English version of PostNL. On this website you can find how long it will take before your parcel arrives.
If you want to track your parcel ask us for your exclusive Track & Trace code. You can follow your parcel on PostNL
You can return items within 14 days. The 14 days are counted from the day of delivery, unless otherwise stated in the presentation of the article. Unused, unwanted items will be refunded to the customer minus shipping. Pay attention to the following for returning your bought article:
- Always return the article in the original packing
- Cards and labels may not be removed
- We cant accept articles which have been worn, used, damaged or any other way they dont fulfil to our guidelines as they have been send back
- Always add the return form, with the completed reason of return
If the above conditions aren't fullfilled your purchase wil be official, and we won't give you a refund and send your goods back to you.
Detailed information on returning can be found in our return form. This is also included with your parcel.